Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Thank You card for Anne and the Scrapy Land Design Team

At this time, I regret for awhile that  this will be my last card for the Scrapy Land  challenges at this time.  I have a grand son  born in May and I will be babysitting him from now on while my daughter returns back to work.  Therefore, I will be spending most of my time with him and very little time for awhile in my craft room until he gets about 6 months older and beginning to take good naps since now he only take baby power naps during the day any where from 10 minutes up to 40 minutes.

I want to thank Anne and the wonderful designers on this team for their fantastic support and I learned so much from all of you and thoroughly enjoyed our discussions and seeing your gorgeous cards and projects. I regret leaving since I loved everything about what we did besides the super great customer service, support and care from Scrapy Land, Anne and the design team. I recommend any one who loves these gorgeous dies and looking to be on a design team, this is a number one place to be besides the super customer service and gorgeous dies from the Scrapy Land store.  

Also, the bloggers who put their cards on the challenges or made a comment on my cards, I want to especially thank you for all that you do.

Well, back to my card.  I love working with the Sue Wilson Designs dies and I used three of the brand dies on this card:  Sue Wilson Designs Grace, Delicate Garden and Nobel Pierced Squares.  I use the Sue Wilson Pierced dies to make shadow frames or any frames for my cards.  Try using the large and two sizes smaller  dies to make larger frames.  I did this on the white frame and then just used one size smaller die with the larger die to make the lavender frame. 

Other supplies used:
Cheery Lynn Thank You
Bazill card stock
Sue Wilson Designs Grace
Sue Wilson Designs Delicate Garden
Sue Wilson Designs-Nobel Pierced Squares
3mm flat back string pearls
Whimsy Stamp
Aster Pink Seam Binding ribbon

Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land and keep visiting the 
Scrapy Land Face Book and Scrapy Land Blog to continue to see the wonderful projects and cards that the designers have for you.  Come join the fun and post your card.  
Can't wait to see what you have created for our current challenge at Scrapy Land -Use An Image.  Also, a big Thank You for all of you who have visited the designers blogs and my blog and left comments and for those who participated in our challenges.  We really appreciate all of you!!!

  

Nancy Hill


8 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your card is precious and I love the color combos. And your bow looks amazing. Thank you for all the sweet comments about the team; you will definitely be missed Nancy! Enjoy the time you get with your grandson and I know I'll be seeing you around blogland.

Anonymous said...

Love you card again!! Your cards are always beautiful! Have fun with your grandson! JM

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Nancy!! The image is so beautiful!! You've colored it perfectly!! Enjoy the time with your new grandson!! You will be missed!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori Kobular said...

Nancy your card is so beautiful! I love the image you used, so pretty and you colored her perfectly! I love the dies you used too! Your cards have always been an inspiration to me and I will miss seeing your creations as part of the Scrapy Land DT, but family comes first and how exciting for you to be able to have all that good quality time with your grandson! Enjoy every second of it! Best Wishes!

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Stunning card Nancy , you Will miss you

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Nancy! I know SL will miss you, and your farewell is so sweet! I must say that this is my favorite of your SL card so far! Your coloring is GORGEOUS! wow! Your layers of matting and framing are perfect for this darling little swinger! wonderful design! hugs, de

Patricia Chalas said...

OMG! your card is gorgeous!!!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Nancy, the coloring is stunning and the entire design is beautiful!! Enjoy that little grandson of yours, they grow up so fast!!