Translate

Monday, August 8, 2016

Christmas Shinning Candle


Welcome back bloggers and I am Nancy Hill.  I have another gorgeous Tutti Designs die to share with you call the Tutti Designs Shining Candles.  Isn't this a gorgeous Christmas die.
Tutti Designs Shining Candles



Instructions for the Tutti Designs Shining Candle:

As you know by now, I love the 3D look and layers for many of my cards.   I like to start with the main focus like the Shining Candle before figuring out what to do with the rest of the card.   I cut the Shining Candle die four times using white shimmer card stock and gold, red and green mirror card stock.  I cut out poinsettia flowers, pine leaves and white candle and glue each one on the gold mirror card stock.  For those who don't want to cut and glue so much, just cut out the candle using white shimmer card stock and color it or just use gold mirror card stock if you have a white back ground. 


Thanks again for stopping by and would appreciate a comment on the blog.

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the *NEW* Tutti Designs Store and check out all the beautiful dies in their first release.  

Click HERE to see the new Tutti Designs releases
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you and I would appreciate a comment and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.


Thank you again!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 








No comments: