Translate

Monday, August 1, 2016

Fall Birthday Card with Tutti Designs

Welcome back Tutti Designs bloggers  and I have some gorgeous Tutti Designs dies to share with you today.  I am using the stunning Tutti Designs Fall Leaves Arch with the Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame.  Aren't these gorgeous together or separately.  
Fall Leaves Arch



This is the front of the card using the Tutti Designs Fall Leaves Arch.  I added ribbon glued onto the cream card stock to be able to close the card.  
I just love the Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame.

Instructions:
Center:
Cream Card stock:  6" x 10" and score 2 1/2" on each side and fold
Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame:  cut two frames and color the leaves on one frame and cut out the leaves.  Glue each leaf using small 3D dots
Cut out 5" x 6" pattern paper for the center and glue.
Cut out 2 pattern paper for the sides 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" and glue on each side.

Also, I cut the image using the Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame and glued it to the center of the frame.

Front:
Tutti Designs Fall Leaves Arch:  Cut two with green card stock and two with cream card stock.  Color the leaves on the cream card stock and cut each one out.  Glue each leaf on the green frame and glue each frame on the card.

Belt:
Depending on the ribbon that you use or the punch for the belt, the belt is 10 1/2" long and the ribbon is a 3/8" wide ribbon that was glued on card stock  3/4" wide and 10 1/2" long.

I would appreciate a comment or Like on the Facebook or blog.  Thanks again for stopping by.

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the *NEW* Tutti Designs Store and check out all the beautiful dies in their first release.  

Click HERE to see the new Tutti Designs releases
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you and I would appreciate a comment and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.


Thank you again!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 


2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Fall card! Love the colors!

Donna Ellis said...

How adorable this is! I can hardly wait to be able to use stamps again on my cards, I miss them so much, and did not realize how much I enjoy using them until I could not! Great use of the dies, too, Miss Nancy! Hope you are doing well. hugs, de