Translate

Monday, August 29, 2016

Christmas Holiday Bench

 It is Tuesday and my day to share with you this Tutti Designs Holiday Bench die on my card.  I had a lot of fun cutting this die with different card stock and like the wood pattern paper for this card with the Christmas music paper behind it measuring  5 1/4" x 4 1/4".   I just cut the die out and tapped it on the table and most of the pieces just fall out.  I distressed the paper with ink and cut out a frame to accent the holiday bench.  I added some glitter spray to the red and pink roses.
Tutti Designs Holiday Bench

Thanks again for stopping by and would appreciate a comment on the blog.

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the *NEW* Tutti Designs Store and check out all the beautiful dies 

Click HERE to see the new Tutti Designs releases
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you and I would appreciate a comment and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.


Thank you again!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 




No comments: