Translate

Monday, August 22, 2016

Poinsettia Christmas Card




Christmas in August but never too early to begin Christmas cards.   Welcome back to my Tutti Designs blog every Tuesday for Nancy Hill.  I am excited to share with you this stunning Tutti Designs Poinsettia Corner die and what a gorgeous Christmas die for any card to give it that "WOW".   I cut this die out using red mirror card stock and glued it on the embossed white card stock.  I added 3mm flat back pearls to the poinsettias.
Tutti Designs Poinsettia Corner

Instructions:
Cut white card stock:  5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Emboss the white card stock
Add your sentiment below
I like framing my cards lately using rectangle and square dies.  Just put a smaller die in the middle of the larger die to get a frame.  I add 3D foam tape on the back of the frames for a shadow box appearance.

Thanks again for stopping by and would appreciate a comment on the blog.

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the *NEW* Tutti Designs Store and check out all the beautiful dies in their first release.  

Click HERE to see the new Tutti Designs releases
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you and I would appreciate a comment and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you again!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 



2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

It's beautiful, Nancy! That red mirror CS is incredible against the white! So delicate is this poinsettia corner! Lovely creation! hugs, de

Darlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nancy! Love it done in red... I wouldn't have thought to do that! I just purchased some royal blue foil paper ... bet that would be beautiful too! Thanks for wonderful inspiration!!!