Translate

Friday, August 5, 2016

Fall Colors of Ribbon on Box


Welcome back and Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge is "Anything But A Card Theme". 


I am excited to share with this gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon August Ribbon Club Assortment called,  "Colors of Autumn".   

Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY!  This assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Members receive a new color or holiday themed assortment of ribbon each month.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

I used three ribbons from this assortment that can also be purchased separately from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.    


  
which goes well with many of my Graphic 45 papers along with the 


For a video tutorial on how to create this bow, please click HERE.  Bonnie Garby from Really Reasonable Ribbon created an great video on how to make this double bow using the fantastic Zutter Bow It All bowmaker.  I just added a small strip of the printed ribbon to the bow.

I used the gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft Chrysanthemums Mixed Colors from Really Reasonable Ribbon with tiny pine cones that I picked from a bush.   I used the 5/8" Scor-Tape to tape the ribbon and bow to the box.  I just love this Scor-Tape for many of my projects and all of my ribbon and bows. I can't stress enough that that if I need to take the ribbon or bow off to rearrange it, the tape remains sticky.  

 I used the Graphic 45 Time to Flourish paper for this box.

Thank you for stopping by and would appreciate a comment.  Come join the fun with Really Reasonable Ribbon challenges and you might become the next winner.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon design team really appreciates all of your comments as well as seeing your beautiful cards posted on these challenges.  Our design team members have new cards posted each day on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Facebook and Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog of inspiring ways of using these gorgeous ribbons along with the other stunning flowers and supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon Store to give your card that "WOW!" look.  


Nancy Hill, Design Team
Really Reasonable Ribbon 

2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Your package looks absolutely gorgeous with the ribbon, flower and pine cones!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Nancy, I love the pine cones paired up with that bright yellow chrysanthemum!