Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Photo for Christmas

Welcome back to the Rubber Buggy blog.  Each day, one of our talented and creative designers from The Rubber Buggy blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook will share with you what they have created using wonderful and exciting supplies, dies and flowers from The Rubber Buggy Store The Rubber Buggy sales a huge variety of the latest quality rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies for you at reasonable prices.  Check out the new releases and latest wonder scrapbook and card making supplies today!!

I am excited to share with you my Christmas frame that I made for a special person and have a photo that I took of some of my grand kiddos after a summer dance recital with their their dance outfits and makeup on for this special day.




First, I cut out a 6" x 7" rectangle using card board.  I cut the center 4 1/4" x 5 1/4".  I covered this with white cardstock paper that was embossed before gluing it on this card board.  I cut another 6" x 7" rectangle using card board and glued my photo on it.  I used the 3L CORP-Scrapbook Adhesives - Crafty Foam Tape on the back of the front frame to the back frame.

I cut out the red mirror or foil card stock measuring 6 3/4" x 7 3/4" and glued the frame on it. I cut out a 4" x 5" card board and folded it in half.  I glued it on the back of the entire frame to make this frame stand up.  

I cut out the Tutti Design Poinsettia Corner die with gold cardstock and added a banner with the sentiment from Heartfelt Creations-Gift Wrap Present Stamp set.  I am loving this stamp set.

Tutti Designs Poinsettia Corner                Heartfelt Creations-Gift Wrap Present Stamp Set
I added the Prima Marketing Rose Gold Kiss roses to both corners and gold satin string ribbon around the inside frame.
Prima Marketing - Box Flowers - Rose Gold Kiss         Satin string ribbon 1/16 wide



I plan on making for Christmas frames soon so stop by every Saturday and take a peek at what I am doing with the wonder supplies at The Rubber Buggy on-line store   Thank you for stopping by and would appreciate a comment.  



Nancy Hill
Design Team






3 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful children and gorgeous way to showcase their fabulous smiles! What a sweet memory piece Nancy!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is just gorgeous and the photo is priceless! Great accents! Hugs, Autumn

Donna Ellis said...

wooooooo! gorgeous project, Miss Nancy! Lovely colors, and just very VERY pretty! hugs, de