Translate

Friday, August 5, 2016

Gold Wedding Anniversary


Welcome back to our new Let's Craft and Create Challenge #116 "Wedding or Anniversary" for August 5, 2016.





I love creating a card to a certain person or couple and adding a special personal touch to it. We have lovely friends this year who are having their 50th wedding anniversaries and I wanted that personal touch be their names on this card.  I used Sue Wilson Design dies and Spellbinder Nestabilities Squares.  

I started with printing out the wording using the Adobe Photoshop CS5 using the Vivaldi Italic font at size of 18 pt. and the 50th at 36 pt.  to fit inside the medium oval of the Sue Wilson Designs-Grace and used the rest of the larger dies in this set.  I added the little gold heart using a die in the Sue Wilson Designs-Shadow Bow Accessories-Mr. and Mrs. die set.  

I used 3D foam tape and stuck it on top of the Sue Wilson Designs-New Your Collection-Madison Square frame cutting it out using gold mirror card stock and the outside frame cut in Crafter's Companion Gold/White shimmer card stock.  I like this Crafter's Companion shimmer card stock for the Madison Square dies since the card stock is thick and embosses well with the die and embossing folders.  I glued 4mm flat back pearls to the frame.  

The third layer under the Madison Square is the Sue Wilson Designs-Mini Gemini Dies-Dorado.  I cut 4 of these in the gold mirror card stock.  


The embossing folder is the Sue Wilson Designs-Rambling Rose.  


I added my new Sue Wilson Designs-Finishing Touches - Petite Peony Cluster die and added Wild Orchid Craft 15 mm and 10 mm size roses.  


I made my bow using May Arts 1" Silky Crushed White Ribbon and added a pearl/rhinestone ribbon slider buckle in the center.  


 If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize show on the Let's Craft and Create blog this month, simply enter your creations using Inlinkz below.

Thanks again and really appreciate a comment below.


Let's Craft and Create Challenge


1 comment:

newbie85 said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the gold and white together, of course gold for the golden anniversary. The design is beautiful and the recipients will be SOOOO grateful to receive such a beautiful keepsake!!! AWESOME job!!!!!!