Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Two Turtle Doves

Welcome back and I am excited to share every Saturday on The Rubber Buggy Blog, my cards or projects made with wonderful supplies and dies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Today, I made this Christmas card using the beautiful Tutti Designs Dove Circle Craft die, the gorgeous Graphic 45 "Twelve Days of Christmas" paper pad and the stunning new released Heartfelt Creations-Gift Wrapped Presents stamp set that also coordinates with a Heartfelt Creation Sleigh and Present die set that was all purchased at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  The Rubber Buggy store has name-brand dies, stamps and supplies for your craft projects, cards and scrap book pages. 

Some of the Heartfelt Creation-Gift Wrapped Present stamp set were used on the inside of the card and stamped using the incredible Misti Stamp Tool.  I wasn't much of a stamper until I started using the Misti Stamp tool which makes all of my stamping and embossing come out exactly how I want it.

I added some beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers and beautiful May Art White Lace for the bow with a antique pearl brad in the middle of the bow.  I always attach my ribbons and bows using Scor-Tape.
Tutti Designs Dove Circle Craft Die
Graphic 45 - The Twelve Days of Christmas

Heartfelt Creations - Gift Wrapped Presents
Inside of the card stamped with the HeartFelt Creations-Gift Wrapped Presents
and using colored pencils and black stamping pad.

Misti Stamp Tool - You will love this tool!!!!!


The Rubber Buggy on-line store has a nice selection of colors and sizes of the top quality and durable Bazzill card stock.  I used the Bazzill Wax lip card stock which is perfect for Christmas and Valentines.  

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  


Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy






No comments: