Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Snow Man Globe

Welcome back and I am Nancy Hill, sharing with you every Saturday an exciting new die, stamp and supplies from the wonderful on-line store, The Rubber Buggy.

I made this step card using the two new releases from Tutti Designs - Snowglobe Expressions and the Jolly Snowman dies along with the gorgeous Poppy Stamp Die - Snowy Christmas and the new released stamp from Heartfelt Creations - Celebrate The Seasons - Gift Wrapped Present Stamp Set.  Other supplies are  Graphic 45 - Christmas Carol and Bazzill card stock.
Tutti Designs Snowglobe Expression
Tutti Designs Jolly Snowman


Poppy Stamp Die - Snowy Merry Christmas           
Heartfelt Creations-Celebrate The Season - Gift Wrapped Present Stamp Set         
Inside of Card

I used the Tutti Designs Jolly Snowman along with the Heartfelt Creations-Celebrate The Season-Gift Wrapped Present stamp which was stamped using the Misti Stamp tool and embossed with silver embossing powder.  For those that aren't familiar with the Misti Stamp tool, there are You-Tube video to get you started.   I wasn't able to stamp well in the past until I invested in buying this valuable Misti Stamp tool that comes in 3 different sizes.  Now, my stamping comes out well each time with this Misti Stamp tool from The Rubber Buggy.  

This is called a step card and there are many tutorials on-line for cutting out a step card as well as step-card dies.   

I always use Scor Tape to attach my bows and ribbons on my cards.  In case I want to rearrange my bow, the Scor Tape remains sticky when I take the ribbons and bow off my card and reapply it to the Scor Tape..  


Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy




2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the colors you used on this one Nancy and the embossed snowflakes look gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Donna Ellis said...

Adorable AND beautiful, Nancy! Such a great design - love how you used these dies! love, de