Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame with Whimsy Stamp


Welcome!  I am so excited to share my first card with you for The Rubber Buggy store, The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook.  The Rubber Buggy on-line store carries wonderful stamps, dies and supplies to give your project, scrap book pages and cards that "WOW" look.  

Each day, one of our talented and creative designers from The Rubber Buggy blog and Facebook will share with you what they have created using wonderful and exciting supplies, dies and flowers from The Rubber Buggy Store.  

I am Nancy Hill from Grangeville, Idaho and will be sharing each Saturday a project or card and information on the products used from The Rubber Buggy store.  This is a card that I made to share with you this Saturday using the new released Tutti Design dies.  

Have you seen the new line of Tutti Designs die from The Rubber Buggy Store?  Aren't these dies just gorgeous and reasonably priced dies?  
Tutti Designs - Maple Vine Frame


I just love this Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame die.  It is so easy to cut out with any die cutting machine such as my Sizzix Big Shot and the pieces almost all fall out with a few taps on the garbage pale next to my craft desk.  I have been cutting this die out with white card stock and coloring the leaves with Copic Markers.  This frame die would go well for fall and Thanksgiving cards and really for any occasion.  

I cut out the butterflies from the Tutti Designs Butterfly Arch.  I have used this die on various cards.  

I used the gorgeous pattern paper, Lemon Craft House of Roses 6" x "6 paper pad with 24 one-sided papers and 12 designs from The Rubber Buggy store.  This pattern paper goes so well with my vintage and Shabby Chic projects and cards.  I plan to collect all of the Lemon Craft paper pads since the colors are so beautiful and the Lemon Craft House paper pads are so reasonably priced from The Rubber Buggy store.
Lemon Craft House of Roses

I colored the Whimsey Stamp Rowan Fairy with Copic Markers and used the
Ranger Ink-Liquid Pearls -Garnet from The Rubber Buggy that comes in a variety of colors.  For anyone who is new to Liquid Pearls, it adds a gorgeous 3D pearlescent color that dries on paper and on fabric. I use an end of a thin wire of a  Wild Flowers Craft flower or hat pin to stick down the tip of the Liquid Pearl sometimes when the liquid doesn't flow well because it may have become too thick.   



Don't worry if you get a small tip on the dot after using the Liquid Pearl since it is so thick. I have tapped my card to get the tip to go away or after it dries, just use the tips of your scissors to cut the tiny tip off  the dot.  Another fantastic product that The Rubber Buggy lso sells is the Ranger Ice Stickles that could also be used for this card if I wanted to add a little bit more bling.  Over the years, I collected a variety of colors of the Ranger Liquid Pearls and Ranger Ice Stickles to use to finish my projects and cards.  Do this step last since the drying time takes a while but definitely worth the WAIT!

For those that know me, I love finishing my projects with flowers, bows and ribbon.  I love making my own flowers but when these flowers don't turn out well, I always resort to the Wild Orchid Craft flowers.  The Rubber Store carries a variety of Wild Orchid Craft flowers that look fantastic on any project, scrap book page or card.

Lately, I have been using a lot of 3D Crafty Foam Tape by Scrapbook Adhesive for the outside frames to give it a shadow box appearance to my cards.  I attach all of my ribbons with the Scor-Pal Scor-Tape since I can remove the bow or parts of the ribbon off the tape a few times to arrange it better and the tape remains sticky.  

The Rubber Buggy sells a variety of color of Bazzill card stock.  I love the quality, colors and durability of Bazzill card stock.  

Thank you for stopping by and would appreciate a comment.  

Most of all, check out the new releases and wonder scrap book and card making supplies at The Rubber Buggy on-line store today.  

Nancy Hill
Design Team




2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

So sweet, Nancy! It's a darling card, with such pretty, soft colors! xo

Lori Kobular said...

Love the papers you used and the wonderful dies!